Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The quality and innovation of the engineering in our products, systems and service offerings keeps our customers ahead. Developing solutions for our customers all over the world and working on our market-leading technologies will challenge and enrich your work and your mind.
ABB Distribution Solutions are a global leader in power distribution solutions, delivering pioneering low and medium-voltage innovations and services. We care about your tomorrow, providing solutions for a smarter, safer, environmentally friendly and more reliable flow and distribution of electricity.
You will be the authority for Electrical Automation Projects with low to medium complexity in Distribution Solutions business line, Singapore. Reporting to the Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for the successful delivery of assigned project deliverables on time, within budget and in line with relevant quality and safety guidelines.
- Making technical recommendations in the testing, installation and commissioning phases of customer projects.
- Providing technical details, costs and deliverables for sales proposals.
- Supporting project managers and project lead engineers in technical reviews and discussions with customers, partners, subcontractors and vendors.
- Supporting contract managers with claims, customer specifications and safety standards.
- Creating and delivering the scope-specific work plan and budget as well as risk assessments as it pertains to your engineering discipline.
- Helping customers resolve technical issues both remotely and on domestic and international customer sites.
- Maintaining and enhancing customer satisfaction by providing excellent service at all stages of the project.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably in Electrical Engineering or Automation and Control
- More than 2 years’ experience in automation control system (DCS/PLC) for industrial plants.
- Track record of successful project portfolio and commissioning exposure.
- Power Management System and SCADA experience on ABB Software
- (800xA, MicroSCADA, Network Manager) & Zenon will be an advantage
- Experience on Cyber Security implementation for SCADA & Network Manager Projects
- Willingness to travel (Local and Overseas)
- A high level of self-motivation, curiosity and desire to learn about new technologies.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.