Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our R&D engineers and scientists develop breakthrough technologies that change the way the world works, and industries do business. We constantly push the limits of convention, while retaining our focus on delivering solid returns for our customers and shareholders.
ABB Marine & Ports is transforming the industry through electrical, digital and connected solutions. Our innovative technologies are redefining the future, bringing new levels of reliability, efficiency and sustainability to shipping while making our ports and terminals safer, greener and more productive.
You will implement innovative technology development and solutions in area of Data analysis in industrial Automation Business in Singapore. Reporting to the Technology Manager, you will solve industrial problems independently and ensure technical support for customers.
- Conducting model training and modifying model parameters.
- Performing data collection and analysis.
- Designing and developing software for deep learning data analytic applications.
- Conducting various modeling techniques and Pros & Cons for the approaches.
- Understanding of Machine Learning, Statistics, Deep Learning, Recommendation system (Prescriptive analytics), Neural Networks.
- Responsible for data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s degree in BE/BTech or Master’s in Engineering.
- 2 to 6 years of experience in a similar role
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Familiar with tools for data collection and analytics such as Tensorflow, Matlab, Big Data Machine learning libraries.
- Understanding of statistical modeling and its applications to solve business requirements.
- Knowledge of data science tools, techniques and its software engineering lifecycle is desirable
- Hands on experience of coding with R, Python, Java, C/C++ is desirable
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.