Compensation & Performance Manager (Southeast Asia)
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The key purpose of the HR team is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
As a core member of the HR team you will be responsible for executing the Compensation and Performance strategy across Southeast Asia, in alignment with the global directive. Reporting to the Hub Lead, you will collaborate with HR Business Partners and HR Operational Global Business Services (GBS) to provide a seamless service to the business.
- Executing and contributing to the global strategy.
- Acting as speaking partner to the business and providing advice on strategy, process, policies and best practice.
- Managing and directing compensation programs in countries and ensuring that initiatives align with overall objectives and legislative impacts.
- Implementing and optimizing the total rewards processes.
- Partnering with HRBPs and business leaders to understand current issues and advising on effective solutions.
- Monitoring the total rewards market trends in the countries in order to recommend consistent solutions.
- Working with GBS team to optimize support for the relevant processes and monitoring service delivery in accordance with SLA’s.
- Managing vendor relationships, instructing service providers and monitoring quality and cost of delivery.
- Supporting with the overall annual global performance review process as required, including pay reviews, global grading, STI’s and LTI’s.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Significant years of experience in Compensation, benefits or performance.
- Experience working in a global organization is preferred, with demonstrated cultural sensitivity, and experience dealing with multiple countries.
- Expertise in compensation programs and their administration and link to broader HR strategy, anticipating customer needs and identifying solutions.
- Experience in dealing with stakeholder at various levels with strong communication, collaboration and ability to influence and drive decisions.
- Commitment, resilience and flexibility.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.