Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Parental leave
- Flexible work practices
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Motors and Generators deliver a complete range of motors, generators and mechanical power transmission products for all industries and applications. We provide the highest quality and service to our customers all around the world, with a focus on helping to use energy more efficiently.
You will be responsible for the sale of cutting-edge ABB Motor & Generator in Singapore. Reporting to the Operation Manager, you will use your experience and drive to build long-standing customer relationships, identifying effective solutions for customer needs.
- Executing after sales business activity, provide technical support, solve customer problem and achieve good customer satisfaction.
- Applying safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities
- Responsible in the day to day equipment servicing activities in the workshop which involving maintenance, trouble-shooting, testing & repairs on variable speed drive.
- Maintaining high level of personal leadership on safety and quality on work performed as well as documentations.
- Willingness to undertake other duties as and when required such as stock take, maintaining tidy work area and occasionally supporting in the field service job
- Proactively involve in self learning and practical exposure for continuous competence, productivity improvement.
- Professional services delivery with quality service/repair/maintenance report, report writing, and Install base updates
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Diploma, ITC or equivalent in Electrical/Electronics engineering with hands on experience on repair and service experience on electrical equipment.
- Hand-on experience on variable speed drive will be an advantage
- Strong electrical or electronics engineering fundamental knowledge. Knowledge on theory, structure, application, testing methodology and component fault diagnosis/analysis will be added advantage.
- Strong self-discipline with initiative and learning spirit with positive attitude, team work and responsibility.
- Effective spoken and written communication in English.
- Basic computer application knowledge for job reporting and communication with MS Office and other common application software.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.