Senior / Sales Manager – Electrification Business
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Parental leave
- Flexible work practices
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will drive the sales performance of Electrification Business in Singapore. Reporting to the Local Business Manager, you will lead and coach the local sales organization to meet ambitious targets and exceed customer expectations.
- Leading Singapore market sales for Electrification portfolio to increase market penetration, growth ambitious and customer satisfaction.
- Responsible for key targets (i.e. 3rd party demand order, segment/customer penetration, market share) within the country based on channels and portfolios mix
- Front end sales: Leading front-end sales activities based on sales & marketing plan, develop and implement strategic sales approach through multi-channels to suite best market and segment requirement. Required to emphasize the cross-business and country collaboration and driving commercial excellence and build sales efficiency.
- Post sales: Responsible for driving the team towards a proactive post-sales approach. To ensure customer satisfaction via clear ownership from project hand over and follow-up.
- Strategic sales plan: Responsible for creating, planning and implementing country sales strategies, strategic sales initiatives, to achieve sales targets.
- Sales & market business intelligence: To lead and understand the past, current and future business trend in the country, i.e. continuous market trends, customers, competitors, segments and country analyses to support the business development decisions, as well as finding and creating the new business opportunities.
- Customer relationship & customer satisfaction: Developing strong relationship and partnership with targeted customer; Managing customer relationships through project implementation phases.
- Building a robust Sales organization, with HR support, through best practices, training and cross-collaboration.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Sales or Account Management.
- More than 10 years of experience in direct sales and sales management.
- Sound knowledge of Electrification or Automation market.
- Experience in business development, account management and cross-selling across systems, solutions, products and service categories.
- Understanding of contract negotiation, risk management and commercial and legal terms.
- Exceptional communication and negotiating skills, customer-focused mindset and a professional, “can-do” attitude.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.