Corporate Learning Partner
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Medical insurance
- Sick pay
- Parental leave
- Flexible work practices
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
In this role, you will be responsible to engender the creation of a learning organization through the execution of the Corporate Learning strategy by engaging with the different business stakeholders to effectively align their strategy with best in class corporate learning solutions which maximize the learner’s experience and enhance their ability to grow and to develop.
You will be reporting to Corporate Learning Manager for Geography.
- Understanding business strategic priorities, its key success factors, its commercial market, and its customers – so as to understand the L&D requirements.
- Facilitating Corporate Learning global programs using best in class learning practices and methodologies. Delivering sustainable development solutions that support improving employees’ ability to effectively learn.
- Supporting a best in class product portfolio for a specific global target groups (following the 70:20:10 approach). Identifying and recommending continual improvement to ensure program remains relevant with the current business climate.
- Researching, exploring, tracking and evaluating alternative expertise when necessary and shares information with processes, architectures, vendors and tools within Corporate Learning.
- Ensuring compliance with legislation and HR policies and compliance standards in area of functional responsibility. Communicating Corporate Learning process and service specifics to all relevant stakeholders.
- Using data-based evidence to influence and shape line leaders' perceptions about employees' learning needs and about appropriate learning solutions.
- Monitoring program budgets and costs to ensure program-related expenses are accurately managed and processed. In conjunction with the client businesses, forecasts Learning needs to contribute towards establishing an annual budget.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Organizational Development, HR and/or Adult Education.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in Learning & Development, and/or Organizational Development.
- Fluent English language, as well as write and speak the native language of the regional area being represented, French is preferred.
- Leadership Program design/facilitation/delivery.
- Travel minimum 35%.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
HQ Talent Acquisition Team
ABB Asea Brown Boveri Ltd
We reserve the right to withdraw this posting at any time