Product Marketing Manager
Singapore, Singapore, Singapore
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Flexible work practices
- Medical insurance
- Parental leave
- Sick pay
Take the next step in your career at ABB, working in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB’s Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring reliability, efficiency and safety for equipment and personnel.
You will implement Product Marketing strategies in Electrification business assigned area to meet business objectives and in line with global product strategy. Reporting to Local Business Area Manager and implement all marketing activities and support Sales organization in driving sales and services of respective products.
- You will implement the local go-to–market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product positioning in accordance with the global product marketing strategy.
- Achieving product marketing targets and budgets through regular oversight and definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed.
- Executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business Units/Product Groups, preparing business plans focused on business development for a defined market.
- Coordinating market analyses with Sales team members and defines appropriate forecasts and plans. Evaluates and shares customer research, market conditions and competitor data.
- Overseeing sales execution for assigned products by providing relevant materials and guidance to Sales team(s).
- Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training (technical and sales) for each Salesperson and facilitating know-how sharing and collaboration.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical Engineering, Mechatronic or equivalent.
- Preferred to have 3-5 years’ experience in Technical role in the company of the similar field and to have proven few years’ experience in Product Marketing or Technical roles.
- Ability to work in a multinational environment and in a matrix organization.
- Preferred knowhow of the ABB division product portfolio and the organization
- Prefer to have working experience in areas of Electrical Wiring Accessories and Building/Home automation system – Wall switches, Socket outlet, Weatherproof isolator/switches, Industrial plug & socket, KNX, Dali control, Wireless RF, Door entry system, Emergency Lighting, HVAC, Hotel room control system.
- Good project business flow knowledge and familiar with role of Electrical Contractor, Architect, Interior designer, property developer, system integrator. Experience in Smart and Green building, HVAC & BMS will be added advantage.
- Capable having independent job and keeping contact from distant to team and management.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Class 3 driving license with own transport.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.