Account Manager – Industrials & Power Generation IPPs
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
For our Marketing, Sales and Product Management team, understanding the full potential of our technology and the trends in our markets is highly rewarding. In addition, helping customers all over the world improve efficiency, save resources and reduce emissions gives our work a powerful sense of purpose.
ABB Power Grids offers power and automation products, systems and service solutions across the generation, transmission and distribution value chain - enabling a stronger, smarter and greener power grid.
Working within the Power Grids business, you will be responsible for the development, implementation and management of the account strategy for Industrial and Power Generation IPPs in Thailand. Reporting to the Country Managing Director, you will coordinate sales activities, while maintaining a clear focus on increasing market share, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Participating in the development of Sales strategies by being a spokesperson for the customer, providing solutions for their current and long-term business plans.
- Leading the development and implementation of the account plan and growth actions.
- Defining sales targets for the account and ensuring achievement with a structured follow-up process across Power Grids, Thailand.
- Providing customers with products/solutions/services in line with volume, mix and profitability targets.
- Creating added value for the customer and ABB by ensuring a coordinated sales approach.
- Monitoring competitor activity and ensuring appropriate response strategies are formulated and implemented.
- Driving the application of standardized Marketing and Sales processes and tools.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience in Sales, working as a Sales Account Specialist.
- Having work experience in Industrials and Large IPPs sectors and/or substation automation/enterprise software is preferred.
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience.
- Knowledge and exposure in Sales Force.Com and MS Office.
- Understand of sales performance metrics.
- Business acumen with problem-solving attitude.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, with strong communication and customer relationship-building skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”
Recruitment Agencies please be aware that this role is being managed by the internal ABB Talent team directly. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners should we require support. Your adherence to our process is appreciated.