Product Marketing Specialist – Electrification
Kocaeli, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We are looking for "Product Marketing Specialist" who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB, in Istanbul with below qualifications;
• To analysis of the requirements and evaluate design solutions for Grid Automation (GAS) / Substation Automation (SAS) projects,
• To prepare technical specifications to comply with the requirement of projects with different levels,
• To implement technical solutions (HW, SW and Systems),
• Commissioning and maintaining Wireless Gateways and interfacing to SCADA,
• Detailed understanding of SCADA Systems, IT Equipment of SAS Systems, LAN/WANs, internet technology and networking protocols,
• Providing Technical Support and trainings for protection relays, wireless gateways and SCADA Systems,
• Support for the sales and marketing activities of Medium Voltage Distribution Automation products manufactured by several factories throughout the world,
• Periodic visits to customers and trying to increase cooperation for new opportunities,
• Implement actions to increase the number of the customers,
• Participation in investigating, planning and implementing marketing activities,
• To analyze and evaluate commercial and technical aspects as soon as receipt of RFQs,
• To transfer commercial and technical specifications to the relevant domestic & overseas people/departments and to assure bids/offers proper preparation and submission to the customers on due time.
• University degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering,
• Solid knowledge on, substation automation network design, substation automation control systems, electrical power systems, protection engineering and ability to use secondary test equipment’s
• Minimum 5-6 years practical work experience in commissioning of Substation/Grid Automation Systems
• Excellent command of written & spoken English, Russian knowledge is a plus,
• Action oriented, strong interpersonal & communication skills, team work oriented,
• Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for traveling,
• High standard of professional presence and ethics ,
• Completed military service for male applicants.
More about us
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.