Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB seeks for ”SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER" who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in Measurement Analytics, Industrial Automation in Dudullu -Istanbul with below qualifications;
The candidate will be responsible for;
· Manage our key accounts portfolio
· Achieve assigned strategic account objectives
· Establish strong, long-term client relationships
· Communicate with major clients on a regular basis and respond to specific queries
· Suggest solutions and innovative ideas to meet client needs
· Handle complaints and problems in a timely and effective manner
· Act as the liaison between key customers and internal teams
· Identify and approach new potential strategic customers
· Monitor sales performance metrics
· Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual reports and forecasts
· Identify new opportunities to increase sales,
· Creating sales plans and justifying those to plans to the upper management,
· Be responsible for achieving sales quota and strategic account targets.
· Engineering degree in Electrical, Electronics, Control, Mechanical, Mechatronics, Chemical or
· Candidates are asked to have good knowledge of Turkish
language; where usage of Turkish language is mandatory.
· Min 5 years’ experience as Account Manager,
· Solid sales experience in B2B environment,
· Understanding of sales performance metrics,
· An ability to address customer requests in a timely manner,
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building strong client
· Strong negotiation skills with a problem-solving attitude,
· Availability to travel as needed,
· Industrial Instrumentation knowledge preferred.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.