Project Manager - Energy Industries
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for ''PROJECT MANAGER'' who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Industrial Automation, Local Business Line Energy Industries in Istanbul or Ankara location with below qualifications;
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the key areas of responsibility include, but are not limited to:
• Leads the project team allocated to the project, defining main guidelines, allocating project tasks, and motivating and monitoring internal and external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones. Provides performance feedback regarding allocated resources working on projects.
• Defines, jointly with the Project Controls department, all project plan documents, including scope and financial plans, Schedule and risk management plans.
• Ensures that the project follows execution best practices and ABB policies. Effectively monitors and controls project progress and efficient resource utilization. Monitors and controls project financials, overseeing project invoicing status, cost, expenses and cash flow. Identifies, qualifies, quantifies and manages project risks, and ensures that all opportunities are identified and pursued. Captures, analyses and shares lessons learned throughout the project. Ensures that the project is formally closed out, as contractually agreed. Drives the formal acceptance of the project, contract close-out and its acknowledgement by the customer.
• Ensures that the project consistently applies contract and claims management, in accordance with ABB policies and contractual agreements. Coordinates with Supply Chain Management, and successfully procures required services, materials and equipment for the project from external and internal suppliers. Support Supply Chain Management in supplier negotiations, claims and project changes.
• Acts as key contact for the customer and an escalation point for project issues. Builds and maintains strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and effectively communicates with all stakeholders.
• Ensures the project follows and complies with company health, safety, and environmental policies.
• Engineering Degree in Control, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or similar.
• Project Management Qualification/Certification will be highly regarded.
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in large multi facet electrical/control system projects.
• Demonstrated experience in management of scope, cost, schedules and vendors/subcontractors in varied contract arrangements.
• Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for traveling.
More about us
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.