Quality Specialist - Supplier-Distribution Solutions
Kocaeli, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for "Quality Specialist - Supplier "who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Electrification Products, Distribution Solutions in Gebze/Dilovası with below qualifications;
- •Bachelor Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, and Industrial Engineering
- •Fluency in English and Turkish, both written and spoken any another language is advantageous;
- •At least 5 years of professional experience in quality
- •Green belt Six Sigma or equivalent certification is strongly preferred
- •Basic knowledge of SAP.
- •Technical knowledge of relevant products pertaining to the power T&D industry;
- •Practical knowledge in implementation of Lean production and Six Sigma.
- •Practical & technical knowledge for supplier qualification, material and production processes
- •Monitoring supplier inter terms of quality reliability with monthly KPI’s and Supplier development at Supplier's manufacturing sites for direct material and service
- •Coordinating with Suppliers on quality non conformances and ensuring that immediate resolution and root cause analysis is done as per ABB processes and support the Supplier Claim Management process
- •Increase supplier quality awareness and drive “Zero Defect” mentality within the supply base. Lead & Support Supplier in terms of quality training “problem solving methods etc” instruction & control form preparation etc.
- •Supervise and Support incoming quality control activities to ensure reliability of control processes (control plan, control method etc) ;
- •Plan and perform audit / assesment and follow up of Root Cause Anaylse (8D etc) or any improvement activities process standardization, waste elimination etc.
- •Supporting the company qualification and product qualification of Suppliers for direct material and services in close coordination with Category Managers & Local Supply Chain Manager
- •Providing constructive feedback on Supplier Performance , Evaluation, Assessment Process
- •Supporting Supply Chaing Management (SCM) related tasks and special initiatives launched by the Business Unit (including product localization)
- •Supporting initiatives and audits launched by Group function / Division on Sustainability, Material compliance, Integrity and Health, Safety and Environment
- •Close cooperating with other functions in ABB (Production, SCM, R&D, Engineering etc.).