Service Engineer - Energy Industries
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for ''SERVICE ENGINEER'' who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Industrial Automation, Local Business Line Energy Industries in Izmir/Aliaga location with below qualifications;
• Ensure professional test and troubleshooting of Control Systems and perform system software maintenance (from installation of patches, rollups and corrections to complete system upgrades) in order to solve system bugs or malfunctions
• Perform system engineering activities on the projects systems, including installations, setups, diagnostics, backups, remote diagnostics, tips & tricks, upgrades, licensing, etc.
• Execute technical Service missions on ABB Control Systems (DCS) in end customers sites:
o Perform daily operations and one contact point for Control Systems installed base at client’s facilities.
o Formulate, document, agree, monitor, measure and report all services provided to the client.
o Maintain and improve client communications and relations.
o Supervise, maintain and improve client satisfaction through the quality of the provided services.
o Define proactive measures for service improvement.
o Perform Back-up operations for all install base systems.
• Engineering Degree in Control, Electrical and Electronics Engineering or similar
• Good command of written & spoken English
• 2+ years experience in automation systems (DCS, PLC) of engineering, start-up & commissioning, trouble-shooting and upgrades activities
• Experience in 800xA AC800M DCS is a must
• Experience in IEC61850 would be a Plus
• Having a valid driving license & no obstacle for traveling
More about us
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.