Service Engineer – Drives, Traction
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for ‘Service Engineer' who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Motion, Drives, Traction in Dudullu location with below qualifications;
- • Commissioning, inspection & repairing of the traction system and railway electrification (in workshop and on site),
- • Supervising and engineering for traction package solutions,
- • Promotion and sales activities for spare parts , preventive maintenance kits and maintenance contracts,
- • Provide technical support for ABB Sales team, partners and customers,
- • All field service, repair workshop and solar project activities,
- • Deciding warranty cases according to warranty directives and preparing warranty reports,
- • Giving training to customers, partners etc.,
- • Controlling and managing the service partners.
- • University degree in Electrical / Electronics Engineering,
- • Good command of written and spoken English & Turkish,
- • Rolling Stock Traction System knowledge is must,
- • 10 year experience in Rolling Stock Traction/Auxiliary convertor, drive systems, power electronics and electrification site works,
- • Strong interpersonal & communication skills, self-motivated, able to work in a team,
- • Having a valid driving license,
- • No restriction for travelling.