Service Sales Engineer - Turbocharging
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for “Service Sales Engineer" who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB in Industrial Automation, Turbocharging in Istanbul with below qualifications;
- Acquire and develop new business opportunities within their corresponding regions by working with the Sales Manager as well as Operations Managers and Business Development Manager.
- Assist in developing a Strategic Sales Plan,
- Use and promote the use of CCRP (Customer Complaint Resolution Process) and evaluate customer satisfaction. Relay results back to Sales and Operations,
- Understand the delivery terms and quoting methods of the Turbocharging unit and explain same to customers,
- Understand the operations process of their corresponding service station,
- Visit customers in a sequence determined by sales and operations while logging corresponding visit reports in the visit management data base,
- Develop a structured customer visiting plan,
- Estimate potential for current as well as future customers,
- Promote and perform CIAC (Customer Information Awareness Course) presentations after determining the appropriate customer with sales and operations,
- Understanding and promote the execution of global contracts between ABB and customers. Sending customers Service Recommendations,
- Report any trends observed in the industry back to sales and operations,
- Identify potential Service Contract customers and understand the risks and benefits involved in these types of contracts,
- Understand the basic principles of internal combustions engines and the role of the turbocharger,
- Perform New Turbocharger performance visits as per requirements of the BU – performance drivers.
- Understand the full range of services ABB Turbocharging provides and how we interact with other services stations throughout the world,
- Be the point of contact between the company and the customer,
- University degree in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Naval Architecture,
- Preferably over 5 years experience in sales organization preferably in marine or power generation segment,
- Very good communication skills with customers and team members,
- Problem solver,
- Strong negotiator
- Having a valid driving license,
- Very good command of written and spoken English, good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- No obstacle for traveling,
- Completed military service for male applicants,
- Flexible to respond customer calls 7/24.
More about us