Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for 'Sales Controller' who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB, in Electrification, at Dudullu location with below qualifications;
- Take responsibility for the effective execution of month end close routines in accordance with published deadlines,
- Completion of monthly management reporting packs for a variety of stakeholders,
- Optimize reporting lines cash flow and manage the customer risk, currency risk (hedging), tax issues, financial reporting, accounting requirements,
- Responsible for the correctness of reporting line balance sheet and income statement,
- Control and analysis of full cost model, overheads and labor rates,
- Drive the periodic sales and project reviews,
- Provide strong financial and controlling support to sales managers,
- Updates of forecasts and budgets in ERP (SAP) and other systems,
- Act as interface for upward reporting of project performance to the ABB Group,
- Ensure compliance with US GAAP, Sarbanes Oxley and Accounting and Reporting Guidelines,
- Take a leading role in the development and continuous improvement of the company’s SAP and other management reporting systems,
- Support tender manager in financial and contractual aspects during tender preparations and risk reviews
- Analyze, detect and evaluate financial and commercial risks of projects and contracts and implement adequate risk mitigation actions,
- Provide support in claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager the proper up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers) follow up
- Actively plan and monitor project cash flow and manage guarantees
- Be an active member of the ABB Turkey Finance community, promoting best practice and working toward process harmonization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Business Administration, Industrial Engineering or related fields,
- Minimum 5 years of related experience,
- Very good command of written and spoken English & Turkish,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office applications,
- Very good knowledge of SAP, USGAAP, IFRS,
- Analytical thinking, result oriented and self-motivated,
- Good communication and negotiation skills required,
- Strong risk management skills,
- Completed military service for male applicants.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.