Quality & Opex Testing Specialist - Distribution Solutions
Kocaeli, Kocaeli, Turkey
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
We seek for “Quality & Opex: Testing Specialist” who will be able to demonstrate knowledge in ABB
Electrification Business Line Distribution Solutions at Gebze location with below qualifications;
- Planning & Resource Management: Based on the inspection plan/Customer requirement, proactive communicate with related responsible person/ department and manage resoruces to finish the inspection and testing work timely.
- Cooperate with project manager to complete well the FAT to meet customer requirements.
- Product quality control: Carry out strictly the inspection plan to avoid mistake and overlook occurred. Timely input the inspection and testing record (include defects description) in related system and Maintain Test Report Database
- Prepare testing work instructions (in accordance with IEC 612271-200 & IEC 61439-1) , and keep them updating.
- Improve testing process, including tools, testing equipment’s and testing instruments to develop efficiency and product quality
- Technically support and implement maintenance measures for test facilities and measuring Equipment.
- Reporting : Close follow up testing process; prepare and present process KPI regularly.
- Actively organize or participate in quality improvement activities; Cooperate with customer Complaint to investigate, analyze and improve the related quality issues.
- Safety: Safely operate the testing tools and equipment, and maintain them timely. Do Site Observation Tour and 6S anytime and anywhere in testing area to ensure testing work in safe and orderly implementation.
- Bachelor or Master Degree major in Electrical Engineering
- Min 3 years experience in same filed, site installation & commissioning experience is preferable
- Good communication skills in English – written & spoken;
- Good at the testing and commissioning skills of MV & LV switchgear including Protection Relay Configurations & , Communication (IEC 61850 , Goose)
- Good ability in communication and team cooperation.
- Strong sense of ownership, responsibility and quality
- Good computer literacy (MS Office); IT user, basic SAP skills are advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.