Taipei City, T´ai-pei, Taiwan(Cn.Tai.)
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
One of the reasons for ABB’s success is our rigorous and forward thinking Finance function. With more than 3,600 people in over 100 countries, the integrated Finance organization delivers the insights we need to make successful, long-term business decisions.
As a Project Controller, you will be part of the Electrification Business and EL Marketing and Sales Business Line (BL) based in Taipei City. ABB is the world leader in offering the Electrification Business and Systems that provide Building Products, Electrification Solutions, Installation Products, Protection and connection and Medium Voltage Products.
You will play a key role in financial controlling within the Sales & Marketing Unit South Asia Product Group/ EL Marketing and Sales Business Line (BL) / Electrification Business, in Taipei City /Taiwan country/NAS region. Reporting to the Division Controller, you will provide valuable support and guidance in all financial and commercial matters, while actively driving project performance.
- Support the tender manager on financial aspects. Provides input to negotiations on commercial issues. Provides input in local risk review process.
- Provide input to the Project Execution Plan on financial aspects. Prepares project invoices, financial accounting and reporting (including project site accounting).
- Drive and seek for optimization of Project Cash Flow, Revenues and GM contribution together with Project Director. Oversees currency risk, bonds and guarantees and tax issues. Is responsible for the correctness of project balance sheet and income statement as well as for cash flow and monthly/quarterly forecast.
- Participate in opportunity/risk identification, monitor that all required mitigation actions are timely implemented. joint responsibility with the Project Manager for all Financial aspects of the project including Estimate at completion and related Cost-to-complete, forecasted Revenues and Cash Flow, Risks and Opportunities assessment and ensure alignment with other functions including Project Controls, planning/scheduling.
- Support the Project Manager in coordinating and preparing monthly project reviews. Participate in preparing the project cost report. Verify the substance for cost to complete.
- Provide support on claim management, back-charges and insurance cases and monitors the proper follow up together with the Contract Manager/Project Manager up-stream (towards customer), side-stream (towards consortia partner) as well as down-stream (towards suppliers).
- Support the Project Manager in adherence to corporate governance, integrity, assurance, internal control, group charter, business specific finance directives and instructions.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above, major in Finance field is a preferred.
- More than 5 years of Controller experience.
- Able to communicate effectively and be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Thinking and acting systematically.
- Work under pressure.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Harness the power of our diverse global network, as you continue to collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.