Taipei City, T´ai-pei, Taiwan(Cn.Tai.)
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Working with customers to ensure our products and systems provide maximum performance, our Service teams solve a wide variety of key industrial challenges. We increase productivity and reliability, lengthen product life span and improve safety. Critically, we also reduce costs, energy consumption and emissions.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
- Provide technical support by identifying technical problems and determining corrective actions in own area of expertise via remote or on-site service in any Service category (installation and commissioning.
- Investigate customer needs through professional consulting.
- Manage customer relationships and maintains regular contacts with key customers.
- Coordinates and performs specialist Service projects in relevant areas internally and externally (e.g. milestones, project plan, cost supervision, action steps, project reviews, project supervision) including all commercials.
- Prepare all required technical documents and reports for project contracts to be signed by the customer representative.
- Participate in maintenance meetings and improvement activities to proactively provide suggestions for product and quality improvement and shares with ABB organization/management.
- Provide technical specialist support and coordination for the Service team.
- Apply safety rules and safe practices as well as environmental responsibilities.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Degree or diploma in an engineering field with 3-5 years professional experience in DCS, PLC, Power Generation Field is preferred.
- Recorded knowledge of service portfolio
- Strong customer focus and leadership capabilities
- Thinking and acting systemically.
- Good communication skills.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.