Taipei City, T´ai-pei, Taiwan(Cn.Tai.)
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB project managers are at the heart of our organisation, meeting and exceeding customer expectations while helping to build a sustainable and profitable future. You will have the opportunity to tackle some of the most innovative and complex engineering projects in the world today.
ABB Energy Industries drives growth for customers while supporting safe, efficient and profitable operations with strong global execution capacity, an extensive service footprint and capabilities, and innovative digital leadership.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of the Industrial Automation Business and Energy Industries (BL) Business Line, based in Taipei City; Taiwan (Cn.Tai.) & Kaohsiung; Taiwan (Cn.Tai.).
- Project Planning and Scheduling.
- Customer Satisfaction Management in Projects.
- Project Financial and Cost Management.
- Scope and Change Management for Projects.
- Project Risk and Opportunity Management.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues, and the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in engineering with domain experience in ABB business.
- 5 years of experience managing projects.
- Familiar with DCS, PLC.
- Experience with Projects of different size, complexity and contractual types.
- PMP® certification from Project Management Institute or certified by our major competitor as Project Manager.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.