Real Estate Specialist/Office Admin.
Taipei City, T´ai-pei, Taiwan(Cn.Tai.)
- Job type
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Sick pay
- Medical insurance
- Meal allowance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Analyse, propose and support in implementing Real Estate function/specialized area actions to improve efficiency, performance and cost effective service delivery.
- Implement actions within area of functional responsibility in alignment with Group guidance, policy, and procedures.
- Define, implement, and continuously optimizes processes and procedures within area of functional responsibility in alignment with Group guidance, policy, and procedures.
- Partners with businesses/customers/service providers to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through existing practices, processes, policies. Recommends new practices, processes, or policies to improve overall services.
- Provide project support of special initiatives. Recommends, develops, and assists in implementation of special programs in area of functional specialty.
- Use and updates relevant systems in support of functional processes and procedures. Recommends changes to system functionality and supports systems implementation/upgrade in area of functional responsibility.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or above, in business management field is a plus.
- 5 years of experience in real estate, office management in similar industry.
- Customer focused attitude, able to communicate effectively and to be flexible and work in a team environment.
- Thinking and acting systematically.
- A collaborative, solutions-oriented approach, team spirit and strong communication skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”