Warminster, Pennsylvania, USA
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is seeking Pipe Fabricator for its Warminster, PA location.
Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Responsible for all operations involved in fabricating KM26 and various parts for level products.
• Set-up coupling lathes and related equipment to different sizes according to specifications and production schedule.
• Assist operators in adjusting equipment to produce products within specification.
• Check parts for dimensions. Ability to handle t-drill machine, drill press, beveller machines.
• Completes all quality control checks to insure that all products meet quality standard and are within tolerances specified.
• Minimum of High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of experience in manufacturing environment.
• Ability to read and properly use a tape measure.
• Ability to read/interpret blueprints/drawings for fabrication.
• Must be able to pass pre-employment fabricating testing given by testing provider.
• Over 1 year up to and including 3 years work experience in fabrication in a manufacturing environment.
• Frequently lifting or moving average weight material. Often lifting heavy weight material.
• Must be able to perform basic mathematics, read and understand drawings and specifications
• Ability to read wire tables, system schematics, assembly drawings, process, and supplier drawings for wiring and assembly of parts.
• Must be willing to learn to operate/ program CNC pipe cutting equipment.
More about us
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.