Account Executive, DC Products & Services
Plainville, Connecticut, USA
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
- ABB is a leading global power and components provider and manufacturer of high quality AC-DC and DC-DC power solutions. We are currently seeking an Account Executive whose primary responsibility is to sell and support the company's DC products and services accounts in the Northeast Region.
- This role can sit anywhere in the NE region
- Job Responsibility
- • Call on existing and prospective customers and present ABB DC Power Electronics products and services.
- • Responsible for new account development and expanding existing accounts in the New England Area.
- • Understanding of customer's business and product requirements is necessary.
- • Responsible for meeting assigned budget, accurate forecasting, regular updating customer relationship management tool (Salesforce.com), while maintaining and growing relationships with existing named accounts.
- • Interface with appropriate internal departments (engineering, customer service, marketing, operations, purchasing, etc.) as needed.
- • Requires 75% travel.
- • In depth knowledge of one or more of the following customers: Verizon Wireless, Charter, Comcast, Cox, AT&T.
- • Position requires understanding of telecom networks and hardware, particularly DC power architectures. Knowledge of other Telecom and/or Cable power applications is a plus.
- Location- Northeast/New England Area
- Basic qualifications:
- Basic Qualifications:
- • Undergraduate degree in Business, Engineering, or appropriate field experience required.
- 5+ years experience in sales, marketing or related in telecom power market or similar.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- 10+ years experience in sales, marketing or related, in telecom power market or similar.
More about us
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.