Senior Software Engineer
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader with a comprehensive offering for digital industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB is today a leader in digital industries with four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by its common ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s market leading Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
- Typical duties/responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- • Deep involvement with your team to understand customer needs, prototype, design, and deliver innovative end-to-end features with maintainable high-quality code.
- • Ensure high-quality deliverables following established design principles, taking ownership and becoming the subject matter expert in your areas of
- • Provide guidance and direction to other members of your team.
- • Work with minimal supervision on complex tasks.
- Basic Qualifications:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 6+ years of experience in software development.
- Ideally this role could be filled at a more senior level should the candidate meet the following:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field and 8+ years of experience in software development.
- • Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in the United States.
- Preferred Qualifications:
- • Experience with enterprise scale application/solution/platform development.
More about us
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.