Senior Internal Business Analytics Auditor
Mannheim, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Are you ready to work with a purpose? At ABB, you can be sure you’re helping to create a better world. The business you’ll secure and the partnerships you’ll build will touch the lives of millions when they lead to sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improved safety for workers in auto plants.
ABB is seeking a Senior Internal Business Analytics This role is responsible to provide independent, objective assurance and consulting services designed to add value and improve the organization’s operations. It helps the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
- Operational and Financial audits:
- Lead the Delivery and utilization of analytics during audit engagements.
- Lead the execution of large and complex operational and financial audits (pre-, on-site and post- phases).
- Analyze SAP data over business processes.
- Use data analytics to improve the quality of audits performed.
- Communicate analytics in an easy to understand manner over business processes.
- Prepare and / or perform quality review of audit work papers i.e. sufficiently complete, detailed and accurate to ascertain the audit work done and to support conclusions reached.
- Responsible for the preparation of audit reports summarizing findings, risks and recommendations.
- Responsible for the communication of audit results to audited management.
- Identify and evaluate risks within the audited unit besides the audit scope performed.
- Assist in the development of understanding of internal controls in the units audited.
- Communicate with other relevant ABB departments / external auditors.
- Compliance audits / reviews:
- Lead the execution of compliance audits / reviews (pre-, on-site and post- phases).
- Prepare and / or perform quality review of work papers (as noted above).
- Responsible for the preparation of compliance reports.
- Communicate audit / review results to Regional Head of Internal Audit and where required to “Office Special Investigations” / ABB Compliance Organization.
- Special Assignments:
- As requested due to special competence (e.g. risk review participation, development of directives / instructions, SOX, due diligence).
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 years of experience in Audit/ Analytics roles.
- Good command over analytics tools (e.g. SQL, Alteryx, Tableau, Qlik, etc.).
- operational experience in relevant business roles.
- University degree or equivalent in business administration / economics or engineering.
- Preferably CIA / CISA / CPA.
- Leadership skills and ability to manage teams from different cultures.
- Strong analytical and IT skills.
- Managerial courage to confront difficult issues with the appropriate response.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, proficiency in English.
- International business experience.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.