Warehouse Lead- 2nd Shift
Senatobia, Mississippi, USA
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is seeking a Warehouse Lead- 2nd Shift for its Senatobia, MS location.
- Maintain Inventory: Warehouse leads organize and maintain inventory and stock control. They ensure that the storage areas and warehouse is kept clean and tidy, which includes identifying areas where processes could be improved and work practices amended.
- Measure Performance: Recruiting and training employees is key to a warehouse lead’s role, and part of this task is to monitor the performance of staff and raise any issues or further training requirements. Warehouse leads also track the performance of the warehouse overall to ensure that it’s running smoothly.
- Monitor Shipments: Warehouse leads are responsible for monitoring shipments and deliveries, which are maintained via an items record and documents. Warehouse leads utilize reports to maintain their knowledge of the warehouse project statuses.
- Communicate with Customers and Clients: If there are any issues with a delivery, warehouse leads will communicate with them to resolve the problem and ensure that the orders are fulfilled.
- Assist with Administrative Tasks: Warehouse leads prepare and process all paperwork relating to the shipping of orders for customers as well as processing invoices for each delivery. This involves mailing invoices and other related documents to customers.
- Minimum of High School Diploma and a minimum of Two (2) plus years in warehouse leadership (lead, supervision, managerial, etc.) OR with overall experience of minimum Five (5)-Eight (8) years in warehousing.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.