Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Industrial Solutions empowers smarter business operations by connecting equipment, software, and services to protect, control, and optimize assets within electrical infrastructures. Across multiple energy-intensive industries, the business provides customers with end-to-end product and service solutions that help ensure the reliability and protection of their electrical infrastructure.
The Contracts Manager will be responsible for working closely with the HQ and regional teams, as well as ABB legal and integrity teams.
- Help develop and implement overall Contract policies that reflect channel vision, strategies and goals.
- Help develop and own digitized channel contract platform incorporating latest technologies, including contract generation and electronic signature.
- Ensure integrity of contract management workflows, DOAs and documents.
- Maintain master channel list, Maintain manual & digital Contract library, Maintain updated signatory authority matrix/library.
- Maintain updated channel contracting legal entity database, Create and own metrics and reporting.
- Ensure compliance with ABB commercial and legal policies and directives with regard to contracting with sales channels.Audit channel process to ensure ABB Group directive compliance.
- Ensure contract requirements embodied in template/clauses.Work with regions and legal on termination or non-renewal of channels with minimal risks.Work with regions to ensure uniform execution of ABB policies.
- Assist sales teams with contract negotiations and approval of contract modifications.Monitor contract expirations,drive renewals to avoid expired agreements and maintain a current schedule of expirations, renewals and non renewals/terminations.
- Communicate and train channel team with regard to any Contracting policies and processes.Set up and facilitate approvals for agreement execution by business and third party channel.
- Bachelor degree or above with Minimum of 5 years experience in contract generation and document management.
- Demonstrated experience and success in the management of contract generation and management processes.
- Law degree preferred, legal background or law firm experience a plus.
- Ability to energize, develop and build rapport in matrix organization.
- Proven coordination and influencing skills in a global environment.
- Ability to develop and manage relationships with multiple stakeholders within and across organizations.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.Analytical and quick study,High ethics and integrity.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.