Customer Operations Dispute Specialist
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is seeking a Customer Operations Dispute Specialist for its Memphis,Tennessee location.This role is responsible for investigating, researching, and resolving outstanding Accounts Receivable disputes timely, while preventing future disputes.
- Analyze customer disputes (short payments and non-payments) and coordinate the quick resolution of pricing, shipping, freight, returns and other discrepancies with other functional areas.
- Coordinate with the appropriate teams customer service, commercial, logistics, manufacturing, finance, etc. for dispute resolutions.
- Contact customer buyers for dispute details as needed and conditions of resolution.
- Confirm/revise GetPaid dispute codes to maintain accurate metrics.
- Enter credit/debit requests in SharePoint for billing adjustments, according to audit guidelines.
- Supply proof of deliveries, packing slips, purchase orders, contracts, invoices/credits to the customers for resolution.
- Advise when corrective measures are needed to proactively reduce future disputes.
- Ability to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines and prioritize work.
- Associate Degree with minimum 5 years of A/R work related experience.
- Advanced in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal/written).Must be able to interact professionally with internal and external contacts.
- Strong organizational skills.Must prioritize and meet multiple deadlines.
- Excellent investigative and advanced analytical skills for dispute resolution.
- Systems experience:Oracle, GetPAID, SAP, TOPS is an advantage.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.