Customer Support Specialist
Memphis, Tennessee, USA
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is seeking a Customer Support Specialist for its Memphis, Tennessee location.This role is responsible to successfully serve as Customer Service Account Representative for assigned accounts.
- Manage all aspects of customer service activity for designated accounts
- Follow policies and procedures to provide quality service to our distributors
- Coordinate all account activity from pre-order to post order
- Be available for calls through the Hi-Path system to achieve 98% service rate
- General Product Knowledge
- Effective Communication,Team Involvement
- Participate in Continuous Improvement and Developmental Opportunities– Self-Development
- Become familiar (and using) Crystal, Hummingbird reports and Excel reports for handling key accounts.
- High school Diploma with Minimum 1 year of successful performance in a customer service role (preferably manufacturing), OR College Degree with Minimum 2 years Preferred.
- Acceptable review on independent test/profiling tool
- Successful follow up techniques, Customer focused (empathy).
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.