Food & Beverage Sales Leader
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is seeking a Food & Beverage Sales Leader for its Minneapolis,Minnesota location.This role is responsible for the growth of ABB Electrification Business into the Food & Beverage market segment.
- Develop and Manage Target and Key Customer Accounts in the Food & Beverage Market in the District
- Lead Collaboration efforts between Account Managers and all Business Unit and Division Marketing & Sales groups including leading Capture Teams and Mega Pursuits for Full Portfolio Sales into the Food & Beverage Market
- Meet and exceed growth targets in the Food & Beverage Market.Develop Sales Plans which include Customer Data, Value Propositions, Competitor Analysis, Key Drivers and Risks
- Identify and evaluate potential channel,OEM and System Integrator partners and work with District Manager to develop appropriate coverage strategy
- Identify and develop relationships with Consulting Engineering Firms and Contractors to help influence specifications and drive demand
- Identify Leads and develop strategy around Opportunity Value, CapEx and future MRO spend
- Utilize all available sales, communication and CRM tools to manage pipeline, increase sales productivity and increase win-rate
- Communicate and share promotion programs dedicated to Food & Beverage accelerated growth and provide key post opportunity performance data
- Work closely with the District Manager to assure proper resource allocation.Attend market trade events and continually research market trends
- Bachelors Degree and 5+ years of experience OR Associates Degree and 7+ years of experience OR High School Diploma/GED and 9+ years of experience
- Experience working directly in the F&B industry
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that allows them to work for ABB in United States.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.