IS SalesForce Platform Specialist
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
“It is an exciting time to join ABB Power Grids. ABB and Hitachi have signed an agreement to create a joint venture (JV). By combining ABB Power Grids’ with Hitachi’s complementary strengths, we plan to form a new and stronger global leader in the power sector. ABB Power Grids and Hitachi will have more than 230 years of combined heritage and experience. Together, we will be well-positioned to shape the future of energy, with pioneering technologies, as the partner of choice for enabling a stronger, smarter and greener grid. The transaction is expected to be completed by the first half of 2020, subject to regulatory approvals. Join us on this exciting journey.”
ABB is seeking an IS SalesForce Platform for its Raleigh, NC location. The responsibilities include in creating design, development, and articulate solutions based on a customer's strategic business and technical requirements in a timely and accurate fashion
- Experience in designing and developing software components and having a very strong Service Oriented Architecture and integration background
- Experience in configuration & customization of Salesforce CRM & Lightning with strong expertise in Flows, App Builder, Triggers, Apex, APIs, Web services, Java Script, XML, JSON, SQL, Force.com & Heroku
- Any experience in Apttus, Marketing Automation, Einstein Analytics is preferred
- Sales force.com integration experience, including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools
- Strong practical deployment knowledge of all platform components, and develop solutions with release management team for continuous integration & testing
- Ability to document and keep up to date Architectural guidelines & establish a robust code review process
- Ability to define the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end-states, and deliver a CRM solution
- Ability to perform requirement estimations and work closely with operations & project teams for all development activities
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field and minimum of 10 to 14 years direct experience in all aspects of developing and implementing Sales force CRM applications
- Must be willing to travel on need basis
- 5+ years of developing customizations for SFDC using the CRM SDK
- 5+ years of experience in integrating distributed Applications and services including .Net, J2EE, and Client/Server Applications
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of CRM software solutions.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) techniques & tools, and applicable data privacy practices and laws
- Must be a team player and should have excellent communication, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving skills
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.