Cary, North Carolina, USA
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Disability insurance
- Medical insurance
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a technology leader that is driving the digital transformation of industries. With a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB has four customer-focused, globally leading businesses: Electrification, Industrial Automation, Motion, and Robotics & Discrete Automation, supported by the ABB Ability™ digital platform. ABB’s Power Grids business will be divested to Hitachi in 2020. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is seeking a Tax Analyst for its Cary, North Carolina location.
- Prepare U.S. Federal, State and International corporate income tax returns including Puerto Rico and Canada.
- Analyze financial statements and supporting documentation and apply current U.S. Federal, State & International tax laws.
- Prepare quarterly and budget tax forecasts for parent company and subsidiaries.
- Maintain a working knowledge of tax software used by the company.
- Assist Tax Managers in research projects and analysis.
- Stay abreast of current U.S. Federal and State tax legislation and USGAAP accounting pronouncements as they relate to income tax accounting.
- Ability to handle multiple assignments and meet scheduled deadlines.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required, with 2 years of applicable experience, including some experience in the income tax environment and/or applicable advanced degree.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Masters degree in Accounting preferred or willingness to obtain.
- Ability to work effectively with others and participate on teams.
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels.
- Ability to communicate (oral and written) effectively.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.