Zone Leader - Injection Mold
Jonesboro, Arkansas, USA
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Installation Products provide customers with engineered installation and safety solutions, which are easier to design, install and maintain - providing sustainable and superior performance for continuous operation throughout their life span.
Manufacturing at ABB ranges from assembly of customized industrial robots to advanced production of electrical switches and breakers. The innovative products we make, drive the world’s largest ships, connect remote renewable power sources with consumers, and automate complex industrial processes.
The role reports to the Manager, Mechanical Design and is located in Bartlesville, Oklahoma.
- Assists production supervisors in allocating, coordinating and overseeing shift order and work plan execution within production lines during shifts.
- Provides regular feedback and makes recommendations to management regarding issues within the production line. Including production line organization, shifting priorities and possible critical situations.
- Ensures that operators have materials necessary to complete tasks.
- Assists in training and cross-training of team members.
- Helps management implement staff movements in case of vacations, illnesses, machine outages or shifting priorities. This includes backfilling for team members.
- Serves as leader for shift and works to establish a collaborative environment and resolution of technical/quality problems and logistics issues.
- Reinforces focus on volume, efficiency and on time delivery.
- Ensures the shift operation is run in compliance with health & safety policies and guidelines.
- High School Diploma or GED and a minimum of 5 years experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Computer literate – Must be able to develop, analyze and present data developed from the use of the computer.
- Good Communication Skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.