2021 LEAD Early Career Rotational Programs
Cary, North Carolina, USA
- Job type
- Medical insurance
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Sick pay
- Wellbeing program
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The LEAD Early Career Program is designed to attract, develop and retain ABB’s future leaders. Participants can expect to gain an array of challenging and meaningful experiences in their rotations across ABB.
LEAD Early Career Program participants will work within one of our specialized programs: Business, Commercial Sales, Engineering, Operations, Research & Development, or Supply Chain Management. After 2 years in the program, participants will roll off into a permanent position that complements their skills and experiences as well as business needs.
LEAD Participants will rotate through multiple US ABB locations in roles that will prepare them to be technical, project, program and people leaders.
- Specific job responsibilities will vary among program and rotation placement, but all LEAD participants should expect to:
- Learn about themselves and ABB’s global business
- Engage with ABB leaders including rotation managers and mentors who will help them develop their technical and leadership skills
- Aspire to achieve their career goals at ABB by participating in professional development opportunities including webinars and immersions
- Deliver on business results by completing challenging and meaningful assignments in a supportive environment
- Live ABB’s core values of courage, care, curiosity, and collaboration.
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or accelerated master’s program and graduating between July 2020 and June 2021. We define accelerated master’s as a combination bachelor’s/master’s completed in 4-5 years.
- Preferred 3.0 GPA minimum
- Preferred relevant past internships or co-ops
- Excited to explore living/working in different parts of the US, relocating for each rotation. Relocation assistance is provided.
- Desire to learn and grow from a diverse set of experiences and people.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- At the time of accepting a verbal offer for the LEAD Program, candidates must have valid US work authorization and must not require sponsorship for an employment visa by ABB at any time in the future.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action at ABB
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1-888-694-7762 or by sending an email to US-AskHR@abb.com. Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.