Global Executive Recruiter - Diversity Specialist
Saint-Laurent, Quebec, Canada
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
Our mission Human Resources (HR) is to help ABB stand out when it comes to our people - from leadership, performance and talent management to rewards and career opportunity. In all that we do, we seek to create competitive advantage by dedicating resources to attracting, developing and retaining talented individuals who are customer-focused, collaborative, innovative and driven.
ABB’s Executive Search Team is seeking to find a diversity recruiting specialist who will be responsible for the development and execution of a comprehensive global executive diversity recruiting and sourcing strategy. The position holder in this new role will focus on identifying and nurturing a global pipeline of senior level diversity candidates that possess expertise within the areas of ABB’s business lines as well as conducting senior level executive search assignments. (working remotely is a possibility).
- This new role will develop and grow a global pipeline of qualified senior level diversity candidates through constant sourcing, networking, and managing of prospects.
- The position holder will achieve impact and visibility through the dynamic recruiting of senior diversity professionals with a high-quality candidate and business partner experience.
- Develop relationships with professional diversity organizations to broaden the company’s exposure to a pool of senior professional diversity candidates.
- Maintain continued communication with prospective diversity candidates by leveraging social media and other channels to keep them informed of interesting events and employment opportunities at ABB.
- Partner with ABB internal recruiters and business stakeholders to provide support and guidance on senior level diversity recruiting activities and capability building initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree and 5 to 7 years of experience in the recruitment of senior level candidates with a particular background in the direct sourcing, pipelining, and recruiting of diversity candidates.
- Candidates must already have a work authorization that would permit them to work for ABB in the US.
- Knowledge of different recruitment platforms and experience leveraging various tools to source candidates as well as manage relationships.
- A strategic mindset with a thorough understanding of business drivers and Talent Acquisition and Advancement trends.
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal.
More about us
Named to Forbes 2020 list of top 15 employers in Canada, ABB values the dedication, commitment and expertise of our employees. ABB is an Employment Equity Employer and believes in an inclusive and diverse workforce. Committed to ensuring that all policies and practices respect the Employment Equity Program, we aim for our workforce to be truly representative of the four designated groups; women, aboriginal people, members of visible minorities, and/or persons with disabilities. ABB will provide reasonable accommodation to applicant with disabilities and encourage applicants to self-identify in the application process.