ABB Bursary Scheme, Modderfontein; South Africa
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job type
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB South Africa (Pty) Ltd invites bursary applications for the 2019 academic year meeting the following requirements
FIELD OF STUDY:
Degree in Electrical Engineering
REQUIREMENTS FOR ELIGIBILITY:
• South African citizens
• Previously disadvantaged people
• Youth between ages 16-25years
• Matric qualification with University with degree entrance
• Applicants who are registered or intend registering towards undergraduate university degree within the Republic of South Africa
THE BURSARY WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
HOW TO APPLY?
Complete the online application form (www.abb.com) and attach the following supporting documents with your application:
• Recent academic statement of results or Grade 12 results;
• Certified copies of ID (Applicant, parents or guardian);
• Copy of enrolment letter or acceptance letter (If available);
• Proof of residential address; and
• Certified copy of death certificate and affidavit in cases where one or both parents of the applicant are deceased.
Applications will close on the 10th of January 2019 for a bursary for the following year!
Final decisions will be made by the 20th of January 2019.
If you have not heard from ABB Pty Ltd by the 31st of January 2019, please consider your application as unsuccessful.
Add the jobs you want to consider to your shortlist and review later.
Please note that your shortlist is saved locally and will be available only on the same device.
Send the shortlisted jobs to your e-mail.
Your shortlist was successfully sent.
Something went wrong.
Please enter a valid e-mail address.