Product Marketing Specialist (Medium Voltage Apparatus) – Modderfontein, South Africa
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Car allowance
- Disability insurance
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technology allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business offers a wide-ranging portfolio of products, digital solutions and services, from substation to socket, enabling safe, smart and sustainable electrification. Offerings encompass digital and connected innovations for low- and medium-voltage, including EV infrastructure, solar inverters, modular substations, distribution automation, power protection, wiring accessories, switchgear, enclosures, cabling, sensing and control.
You will be working as a Product Marketing Specialist will be a part of the Electrification Business based in Modderfontein, South Africa. Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, responsible for developing and implementing product marketing strategies in assigned areas to meet business objectives being in line with global product strategy. Implementing all marketing activities and drive profitable growth in terms of Sales and services of respective product portfolio. Driving the indirect channel market to increase market share via OEM. Panel Builders, Distributors and EPC’s.
- Strategy: Implementing the local go-to–market product marketing strategy, including definition and communication of product value propositions and product and price positioning in accordance with the local and global product marketing strategy.
- Targets: Achieving product marketing targets and Sales budgets through regular oversight, definition and implementation of improvement plans as needed within allocated market segments and customers.
- Business Plans: Executing annual marketing plan in conjunction with relevant Business or Product Groups.
- Analysis: Coordinating market analyses with Sales team members and derives “go to” market analysis.
- Sales: for sales orders, building new channels and supporting OEM’s Panel Builders, Distributors and EPC’s for assigned product portfolio.
- Training: Driving sales efficiency by delivering appropriate product knowledge information and training for customers.
- Safety and Integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A National Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 6 years of technical sales experience focusing on relays.
- Experience in strategic marketing and sales.
- Technical Knowledge of relays is a must have.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.