Sales Specialist - Analysers- Modderfontein, South Africa
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Car allowance
- Disability insurance
Take the next step in your career ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The industries served include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You as a Sales Specialist will be a part of the Industrial Automation Business will be based in Modderfontein, South Africa. Reporting to the Sales Manager, you are responsible for sales of products or systems or services within a designated market in accordance with strategy. Building long term customer relationships and managing resolution to specific customer needs and issues. Identifying and developing sales opportunities.
- Volume and profit: Selling Gas Analyzer products or systems or services to customers, focusing on volume, mix and profitability targets for assigned Business Units or Product Groups.
- Customer Relations:
- Establishing and Maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs, promote customer understanding of full product services offering, and align to provide a solution.
- Sales plans:
- Preparing sales plans using company tools. Performing regular status reviews and proposes recovery plans in cases of potential order shortfalls.
- New market Opportunities:
- Identifying and driving the development of new market opportunities in the designated market and ensures know-how sharing and cross-collaboration.
- Offer Preparation:
- Preparing offers in coordination with the bid and proposal department or with the marketing manager. Ensuring appropriate technical and financial aspects of offers, including prices and trading conditions.
- Safety and Integrity:
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree or diploma in Computer science.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Petrochemical and Cement industry.
- Experience in Programming of LIMS systems and SQL database (ORACLE).
- Experience in designing and commissioning of sample handling systems on process applications of all ABB analytical systems such as the ABB FTIR, GC, CGA, AO 2000, EL3000, PGC 2000 &5000 Analyzers specifically for petrochemical and Cement industry.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills are required. Should be fluent in English with comprehension and writing of other languages.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy and for any additional information please refer the ABB Career page: https://new.abb.com/careers.
Take note, that only application received via the ABB Career page will be considered.