Communication Administrator, Limited Duration Contract, Modderfontein, South Africa.
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job type
Join your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
The industries served include oil and gas, power, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You will be working as Communication Specialist Project, you will be a part of the Industrial Automation business for Business Function Communications Business line based in Modderfontein, South Africa. Reporting to Group Communications Function Specialist, you will be responsible for Developing and implementing programs for internal and external communications within the assigned area of responsibility, in line with global business strategy, Corporate Communications strategy, corporate identity and brand positioning.
- Communication programs: Developing and implements communications programs and messages including marketing communications, publicity, editorial support, web content, and direct marketing to educate and inform key stakeholders including customers, management, employees, trade media and interest groups.
- Executional excellence: Ensuring executional excellence throughout the area of responsibility for all communications measures in line with brand positioning, corporate identity or design guidelines and global strategy.
- Network:recommending and contributing to cross-Business Unit or Division communications projects. Advising on communications programs and supply channels to maximize cost efficiency and minimize overlap among businesses.
- Supplier relations:Implementing agreed communications plan applying all effective media and supervises or manages production and supplier relations.
- Manager communication: Supporting key management with personal communications materials including presentations, speeches, articles, and employee recognition.
- Event organization: Managing contribution to key events such as trade exhibitions. Developing and organizes customer seminars and employee meetings.
- Budget: Owning budget for communications programs and ensures budget alignment with corporate and division communications on local level.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A Diploma or Tertiary Qualification in Marketing or Communications.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a corporate communication environment.
- Required understanding knowledge in Financial, Procurement and Process Driven.
- Required SAP system experience.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy and for any additional information please refer to the ABB Career page:
Take note, that only application received via the ABB Career page will be considered.