Sales & Service Engineer- Namibia Based Position
Durban, Kwazulu/Natal, South Africa
- Job type
- Retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Car allowance
- Disability insurance
Join your career at ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB Industrial Automation business serves industries including oil and gas, power & water, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, pulp and paper, metals and minerals, marine and turbocharging. Key customer benefits include improved asset productivity and energy savings.
You will be working as a Sales and Service Engineer you will be part of the Industrial Automation Business for marine and ports business line based in Durban, South Africa. In this role you will be reporting to sales manager and will be responsible for expansion and penetration into marine and ports market in Middle East by increasing sales and customer satisfaction. Demonstrate high level of ownership and responsibility for a profitable growth and relentless execution.
- Service Sales: Selling and servicing of ABB marine and ports services according to service portfolio and customer needs through dexterous account management capabilities. Achieving targeted sales on orders and margin from allocated segments and markets. Preparing commercial and technical offers to customers with highest accuracy and collaborate with technical support team. Following up with factories and service providers for delivery and ensure that services and products are delivered on time.
- Business development: Generating new business opportunities based on customer needs and market potential. Reviewing market standards and expectations
- Business intelligence: Mapping NPS – customer relations management tool, mapping competitors’ activities and offerings.
- Safety and integrity: Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- • A Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Electrical Engineering.
- • Minimum of 5+ years’ experience working in marine Electrical System.
- • Required good working experience in MV or LV switchboard., Electrical propulsion and Drilling systems.
- • Strong Good communication and interpersonal skills.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy and for any additional information please refer to the ABB
Career page: https://new.abb.com/careers.
Take note, that only application received via the ABB Career page will be considered.