ABB South Africa (Pty) Ltd invites bursary applications for the 2020 academic year
Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job type
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
HOW TO APPLY?
Complete the online application form (www.abb.com) and attach the following supporting documents with your application:
•Recent academic statement of results or Grade 12 results;
•Certified copies of ID (Applicant, parents or guardian);
•Certified copy of death certificate and affidavit in cases where one or both parents of the applicant are deceased.
•Copy of enrolment letter or acceptance letter (If available);
•Proof of residential address; and
- THE BURSARY WILL COVER THE FOLLOWING:
- •South African citizens
- •Previously disadvantaged people
- •Youth between ages 16-25years
- •Applicants with academic achievement of 65% and above
- •Applicants who are registered or intend registering towards undergraduate university degree within the Republic of South Africa
- Closing date of applications is the 21st of February 2020
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
If you have not heard from ABB Pty Ltd by the, please consider your application as unsuccessful.