Modderfontein, Gauteng, South Africa
- Job type
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
The ABB's Process Industries team engineers and delivers automation solutions from device to monitoring and control, ensuring our customers get the most out of their investment. Our digitalization solutions help improve plant and enterprise productivity, while reducing maintenance and energy costs. Deep domain knowledge enables us to truly understand and address the challenges and opportunities of Industrial Automation.
You will be working as Service Coordinator and will be part of Process Automation Business Area for Process Industries Division based in Modderfontein, South Africa. In this role you will be reporting to Service Product Group Manager and will be responsible for coordinating the service tasks and ensuring that it complies with customer standards, ABB procedures and policies and acting as a single point of contact for the customers during the service execution.
- Building and maintaining sustainable relationship with the customer. Managing customer requirements and enquiries effectively.
- Coordinating the plans, scheduling and overseeing all service jobs with necessary resources, spare parts and logistics.
- Managing customer satisfaction by safeguarding to fulfil the contractual obligations and business requirements. Ensuring quality delivery and managing the health, safety and environmental issues effectively.
- Reviewing the scope of the work and ensuring all parties fulfil the contractual obligations, particularly regarding claims.
- Documenting all the required data in a timely manner and managing the reporting activities.
- Managing the service order process in a timely manner from quotation, invoicing to cash collection.
- Coordinating the activities with other ABB units and teams to harmonize the service activity and to maximize the service sales. Transferring of service findings to the product or system local business units to improve the service offerings.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Minimum tertiary qualification in Business Administration or Grade 12.
- Minimum 5 years of service coordination experience in dragline industry.
- Candidates must have prior experience and knowledge about dragline business and should have dealt with the customers.
- Strong knowledge in SAP Sales and Distribution Module and Customer Service Module with cost controlling experience.
- Strong user experience with Microsoft Office tools, emphasizing on Excel.
- Excellent organizational skills and must be result driven.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence both internally and externally.
More about us
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.
Should you be interested in applying for this vacancy and for any additional information please refer to the ABB Career page: https://new.abb.com/careers. Take note, that only application received via the ABB Career page will be considered.