Swedish Speaking Specialist
Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Töö tüüp
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
The ABB Global Business Service (GBS) centre in Tallinn is looking for talented new employees with Nordic language skills to deliver top-quality services to our local businesses around the globe. Joining the ABB GBS in Tallinn, you will have the opportunity to work in a high-paced international environment and grow together with the rapidly developing business. Join us now in this exciting journey!
As a GBS Specialist you will have the opportunity to:
- Support the ABB business units in the Scandinavian countries with HR related topics
- Solve incoming questions and tasks in our ticketing tool
- Enter data into different HR systems
- Contribute to developing different processes
- Advise managers, employees and other colleagues
- Follow defined Customer and Service Level Agreement standards
You are exactly who we are looking for if you are:
- Proficient in Swedish and English
- A proficient computer user
- Proactive and good at problem solving
- Team player with excellent communication skills
More about us
- Complete training on the spot
- Possibility to plan your own work day
- Trainings supporting employee development
- An active and supportive international team
- A modern work environment and possibility for home office
- Working time from Monday to Friday during office hours
- Various benefits ranging from discounts at ABB partner companies, free parking to sport compensation
Closing date for applications: 21.04.2019
Location: Valukoja 8, Ülemiste City, Tallinn, Estonia
Additional information: Kaia Vester, Talent Acquisition Partner, email@example.com
Teie tööde nimekiri
Lisage tööpakkumised, mille vastu tunnete huvi, oma tööde nimekirja, et saaksite neid hiljem üle vaadata.
Palun pane tähele, et Sinu valik on salvestatud ja nähtav ainult kasutatud seadmes.
Saatke tööde nimekirjas olevad tööpakkumised oma meiliaadressile.
Tööde nimekirja saatmine õnnestus.
Midagi läks valesti
Sisestage õige meiliaadress.