Jr. Lead Engineer
- Työn tyyppi
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135 000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for a Jr. Lead Engineer for Vessel Automation new build projects at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports unit in Helsinki, Vuosaari. The position offers possibility to create automation solutions for the Marine Automation systems, with a clear indication to grow to Lead Engineer position within the next few years.
• Automation Software Engineering for vessel HVAC systems with ABB 800xA in new build sector
• Supporting the Lead Engineer with infrastructure solutions, including PLC hardware, bus-systems, networks, etc.
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity for personal development
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company, gaining valuable know-how and experience required in projects and other tasks
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Automation engineering
• 1-2 years’ experience working in process automation area
• Experience with automation software programming
• Basic understanding of automation control hardware
• Good understanding of industrial communication protocols, e.g. Profibus/Profinet, Modbus, OPC
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
Ideally, you have
• Interest in the marine industry
• Knowledge of DCS systems like ABB 800xA or similar
More about us
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by February 25, 2019.
If you have questions, contact Engineering Manager Antti Paukkio, tel. +358 50 33 24 308.
Lisää tälle listalle työpaikkoja, joihin haluat tutustua myöhemmin.
Huomioithan, että tämä tekemäsi listaus on tallennettu paikallisesti, ja että lista on käytettävissäsi niin kauan kuin avaat tämän sivun samalta laitteelta.
Lähetä suosikit omaan sähköpostiisi.
Suosikit on lähetetty
Jotain meni pieleen.
Anna oikea sähköpostiosoite.