Senior Design Engineer/Verification
- Työn tyyppi
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We not only have ambitious goals, but also a clear agreement on how to achieve them: for us, the means are as important as the ends. Whatever your role at ABB, you can be sure you are helping to create a better world. From building sustainable power plants in remote corners of the world or improving safety for workers in automotive factories, to developing new technologies to combat pollution, the work we do touches the lives of millions.
We are looking for a Senior Design Engineer/Verification at ABB Oy, Drives unit in Helsinki. You will be responsible for planning and executing test programs in R&D projects. You will work in close co-operation with different design teams, approval engineers and authorities
• Planning and executing test programs in R&D projects
• Test planning, building the test setups, executing and reporting
• A challenging position in an international working environment
• The opportunity to further your career in a global company
• A versatile job where you will be involved in many different design areas
• You will have a great opportunity to become an expert in the system testing of electric drives
• B.Sc. or M.Sc. in electrical engineering
• Several years of experience in designing or testing of frequency converters
• Good oral and written skills in English and Finnish
Ideally, you have
• Knowlegde of product safety standards of frequency converters
• Knowledge of the regulations of classification societies
• Knowledge of ABB converters
More about us
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by February 3, 2019.
If you have questions, contact Ville Eskola, tel. +358 10 222 2672 during business days between 8-16 EET.
Lisää tälle listalle työpaikkoja, joihin haluat tutustua myöhemmin.
Huomioithan, että tämä tekemäsi listaus on tallennettu paikallisesti, ja että lista on käytettävissäsi niin kauan kuin avaat tämän sivun samalta laitteelta.
Lähetä suosikit omaan sähköpostiisi.
Suosikit on lähetetty
Jotain meni pieleen.
Anna oikea sähköpostiosoite.