After Sales Engineer
- Työn tyyppi
Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB is a leader in power and automation technologies that enable utility and industry customers to improve their performance while lowering environmental impact. The ABB Group of companies operates in around 100 countries and employs about 135,000 people. To the shipping industry, ABB offers an extensive portfolio of integrated marine systems and solutions that improve the flexibility, reliability and energy efficiency of vessels. By coupling power, automation and advisory, proven fuel-efficient technologies and services that ensure maximum vessel uptime, ABB is in a unique position to improve the profitability of customers' business throughout the entire lifecycle of a fleet.
We are looking for an After Sales Engineer at ABB Oy, Marine and Ports business line in Vuosaari, Helsinki. You will be working in the Propulsion Products Services department, which supplies spare part-related services to customers. You will be working with end customers and ABB internal stakeholders, including supply management, project management and technical support.
- Spare part sales for dedicated dry-docking projects.
- Upkeep of product group Electric components or Oil treatment units.
- Proactive customer support concerning spare part services.
- Developing the quotation–order–delivery process.
- A B. Sc. or M.Sc. in a technical field, or at least ten years’ work experience after vocational school.
- A few years’ experience in industrial maintenance or spare part services.
- Experience in reading technical drawings.
- A basic understanding of the after-sales business.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and the ability to learn new IT tools.
- An energetic and spontaneous approach to work.
- A systematic, punctual, independent, responsible and flexible attitude to work.
- Good spoken and written communication skills in English. Finnish is seen as an advantage.
More about us
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution – creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let’s write the future, together.
In Finland, ABB has about 5400 employees, making it one of the biggest industrial employers in the country. ABB Finland serves its customers in over 20 locations and has production sites in Helsinki, Vaasa, Porvoo and Hamina. As a global company, we’re also able to offer international job opportunities.
Interested in joining the crew? Apply for the position by September 1st, 2019.
If you have questions, please contact Jaakko Sarjonen, Customer Service Manager, tel. +358 50 332 3774.