Sales specialist Electric Vehicle Charging
Rijswijk, Zuid-Holland, Nederland
- Vast dienstverband
ABB is a worldwide company and leader in the field of the transmission and distribution of electricity, process and production automation as well as electrical, electronic and installation engineering products and systems.
ABB is market leader in fast charging solutions which enable 10-30min charging time for electric cars and busses, a game changing technology which allows mass adaption of clean transportation. Since 2010 ABB has sold over 10,500 DC fast chargers around the globe.
In this highly technological and rising market, we are developing and supplying Electrical Vehicle Charger Infrastructure equipment across the globe.
Due to the rapid growth of our business in the Netherlands we are looking for a:
Sales specialist Electric Vehicle Charging.
(Based in our current location in Rijswijk and from mid of 2019 in our new location in Delft)
- You prepare the technical and commercial offers, based on the requirements set by our clients.
- You provide technical support and detailed clarification during product presentations and technical meetings with our customers when requested.
- You actively follow up and support tenders for electric car and bus charging.
- You perform analysis on the needs of our customers, and keep track on market developments in our field.
- You regularly visit the local sales regions in need of expert support as well as trade fairs.
- You initiate monthly sales updates with assigned regions.
- In this role you report to our local product group manager.
- You want to grow and develop yourself while driving a disruptive technology with significant social return.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in a technical domain (e.g. energy, electronics, electro mechanics, …).
- You have 8 to 10 years of similar experience, in a technical-commercial role within a high-tech environment.
- You are hands-on, flexible, determined and can work independently.
- You love to work in a challenging, complex, international environment.
- You have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- You are willing to travel within the Netherlands frequently.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English.
Meer over ons
We offer you :
A challenging and responsible job in an International environment that highly values the development requirements of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary
package and real opportunities for growth
Register your resume and apply online via www.abb.nl by clicking on 'Werken bij ABB'. If you have questions about the job position you can contact Robel Kidanemariam, George
Hintzenweg 81, 3068 AX Rotterdam, tel. 010-4078680