Global PG IS Manager for Data and Analytics, Power Grids (PG)
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
Lead the data analytics department and oversees the activities of the junior departments and personnel. Ensure that the business in its various departments understands its own health, finds growth levers, and identifies opportunities for optimization. Lead the business through all efforts that drive business performance and potential by using the existent and new data sources and techniques. Involve in solving hard analytical problems for the business, reporting directly to the PG CIO
• Actively build strong partnerships internally within PG and with other business leaders. Establish policies, standards, practices, and security measures to assure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard the information resources
• Establish the strategic services roadmap for data and analytics. Drive outcomes in the most expeditious way using Agile as a framework to expedite development and adoption
• Recommend alternative solutions or adjustments to solutions to correct problems or solidify successes in the perspective of current and proposed operating strategies. Identify and drives system improvements to create efficiencies with regards to cost and performance
• Direct the planning and deployment of data engineering and analytics solutions, policies, and procedures, including design of source documents, operational requirements, sustaining activities, and performance reports
• develop the area of responsibility, always ensuring alignment to given goals, and compliance with PG IS Enterprise Architecture and any other applicable PG Group Directives and PG Group Guidelines
• Manage assigned budget effectively and delivers activities within agreed schedules and costs. Lead in the definition of costs and schedules. Design for leveragability across the enterprise, maximize synergies to ensure the best leverage of existing solutions avoiding tool proliferation and optimizing costs
• Develop and communicate goals, strategies, tactics, project plans, timelines, and key performance metrics to reach goals
• Collaborate as part of the senior leadership team within PG. Promotes transparent communication among management team
• Ensures (with HR manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. Guides, motivates and develops direct and indirect subordinates within HR policies, for the benefit of both PG and the employee
• Master’s degree (Phd preferred) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Technology, Economics, Information Systems, Statistics, Applied Math, Business Administration, or any other related field
• Minimum 7 years of working experience in a data analyst or data warehousing position, preferably working as a Senior Data Analyst in a fast-paced and complex business setting
• Proven and successful experience in the execution of data analytics initiatives
• Vast experience working with a wide range of data to predict financial metrics for a business
• Experience building and leading quantitative analyses as well experience building response and risk models for a business
• Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form are a must have for the Head of Data and Analytics
• Must also have excellent computer skills and be highly proficient in the use of Ms Word, Ms Excel, PowerPoint, which will all be necessary in the creation of visually and verbally engaging reports
• Demonstrate skills in Salesforce, SQL server reporting services, Tableau, analysis services, or any other data visualization tools
• Self-motivated, be proactive taking initiative and going beyond his call of duty, be helpful and service-oriented, have exceptional problem-solving skills
• Ability to make strong, lasting, and meaningful connection with others, which will aid him in the execution of his duties in this highly collaborative role
More about us
Interested in joining the team? We look forward to receiving your application via the online careers portal (www.abb.com/careers). Please submit your CV and motivation letter in English – documents in other languages will not be reviewed. Let’s write the future. Together
We reserve the right to withdraw the posting at any time.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.