Planning and Fulfillment Manager
Łódź, Lodzkie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner in ABB Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 147,000 employees. www.abb.com
We are looking for a HUB Business Process Manager to join our Power Grids division in Business Unit Transformers.
You will lead the planning and fulfilment activities for the Hub Business Unit. You will develop, deploy and run Sales&Operations Planning (S&OP) and short-term planning processes, manage Inventory incl. sales in excess of invoicing and Resource Management, and within System businesses Net working capital. You will deploy best practices and solutions for the Hub Business unit Value Chain, in line with the Global Business Unit strategy. You will drive planning initiatives to improve customer on time delivery and lead-time, You will be responsible for orchestrating inventory incl.sales in excess of invoicing, demand and supply forecast accuracy and resource utilization.
- • S&OP: You will lead the monthly tactical Sales&Operations Planning (S&OP) process covering the local BUs/PGs in order to align offering, demand, operations and financial plans. You will collaborate with other units for the synchronization of the end-to end value chain.
- • Operations Planning and scheduling: You will run operations planning process covering all critical resources (e.g. engineering, manufacturing, testing, materials) and ensure synchronization with short-term production scheduling. You will contribute to resource optimization and schedule stability.
- • Resource and capacity planning: You will be accountable for tactical resource planning and/or capacity planning to establish optimum cost location for the medium term horizon. You will coach and train local units in resource management and capacity planning best practices, utilizing the available resources across all units and in Operations Centres in an optimum way. You will be responsible for customer OTD while minimizing under and over absorption and the related operations cost.
- • Inventory management: You will be establish and maintain an inventory management processes for all aspects of inventory, including raw materials, WIP, finished goods and sales in excess of invoicing (project units) in line with Group/Division/Business Unit instructions. You will coach and train local units, incl. utilization of the ICBK or NWCBK for initiative tracking and ITO forecasting, You will drive projects to optimize inventory. You will orchestrate inventory management across the hub value chain.
- • Fulfilment: You will run a short-term planning process, such as S&OE, to connect plans with execution. You will coordinate an appropriate response to unplanned events. You will support the profitable execution of customer orders, in coordination with project management, engineering, manufacturing and procurement.
- • Continuous improvement: You will lead/contribute to cross-functional initiatives for optimizing customer on-time delivery, lead-time, inventory and forecast accuracy. You will use lean 6 sigma tools whenever applicable. You will collaborate with other units in the end-to end supply chain.
- • Technology: You will provide local leadership supporting the implementation and changes to business process of planning systems and ERPs for the hub. You will coach and train local units to use the systems in best way.
- • People leadership and development: You will ensure (with HR Manager support) that the area of responsibility is properly organized, staffed, skilled and directed. You will guide, motivate and develop direct and indirect subordinate within HR policies for the benefit of both ABB and the employee.
- If You have:
- • Master's Degree in business, manufacturing/logistics, or engineering;
- • Good understanding of process design and requirements for ISO 9000 and similar standards;
- • Must be proficient with Microsoft products including Word, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- • Must be expert with Microsoft Project or equivalent software tool;
- • Ability to run projects with minimal supervision;
- • Must be a self-starter;
- • Strong oral and written communication skills;
- • EU Visa Work Permit Required.
- We are looking for You!
More about us
Let’s write the future together!
We are looking forward to receive your application.
For further information contact Francesca Gargani, Talent Partner.