LAB Network Engineer
Kraków, Malopolskie, Polska
- Rodzaj pracy
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in electrification products, robotics and motion, industrial automation and power grids, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning more than 130 years, ABB today is writing the future of industrial digitalization with two clear value propositions: bringing electricity from any power plant to any plug and automating industries from natural resources to finished products. As title partner of Formula E, the fully electric international FIA motorsport class, ABB is pushing the boundaries of e-mobility to contribute to a sustainable future. ABB operates in more than 100 countries with about 135,000 employees. www.abb.com
Cybersecurity being a central topic to digitalization and an increasingly important issue for ABB's industry and utility customers, we are looking for a LAB Network Engineer to join our ABB Device Security Assurance Center in Krakow, Poland. The ABB Device Security Assurance Center is a formally established, centralized, and independent security assurance center that focuses on robustness testing and vulnerability analysis of ABB connectable products.
- • Configuration and maintenance of Lab network
- • Preparing the initial setup to perform security testing for DSAC team as per instructions, in collaboration with DSAC Analysists in Bangalore and Krakow
- • Interaction with Product teams whenever required during the initial test setup
- • Overall maintenance of the DSAC Krakow lab to ensure compliance with required safety and security guidelines, collaboration with other teams if needed
- • Maintenance of inventory for DSAC Lab equipment as well as devices which DSAC receives for testing
- • Collaboration with shipping team to track the devices shipped by ABB business units to DSAC lab for security testing
- • Performing security scans using tools Nmap, Nessus, ISIC
- Required skill set:
- • Strong network skills, including debugging
- • Experience in configuration and debugging of Cisco switches
- • Basic knowledge of firewalls configuration
- • Familiarity with virtualization products (VMWare & Virtual Box)
- • Basic knowledge of working with embedded devices like powering up the device, performing firmware updates, knowledge of serial communication, basic knowledge of troubleshooting LAN communication
- • Basic knowledge of TCP/IP would be an advantage
- • Working knowledge on security tools like Nmap, Nessus would be an advantage
- Soft skills:
- • Able to work independently, under minimal supervision, as well as in a team
- • Good oral & written communication skills
- • Fluency in English
- • B.Sc. CS / EE + 2 years of experience in the Network domain
More about us
• Enjoy a stable employment in a company with a long history in innovation and technology
• Collaborate with experienced experts in an international environment
• Seize individual development and training opportunities, from job specific to soft skills
• Get private medical care (including offers for family members) and life insurance
• Receive attractive remuneration based on your experience and skills, and other financial benefits, such as annual bonus and internal share purchase program
• Choose from various benefits in kind, ranging from healthy lifestyle offerings, to knowledge sharing, to teambuilding activities
Apply now for this job and become our next LAB Network Engineer.
Important, please include in your CV the following passage:
“I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed for the purposes of the recruitment process under the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”.
“I also consent to processing of my personal data for the purposes of any future recruitment processes”.
Twoja lista wybranych stanowisk
Dodaj interesujące Cię stanowiska do listy wybranych stanowisk, aby wrócić do nich później.
Uwaga: skrócona lista ofert pracy jest zapisana lokalnie i będzie dostępna tylko z tego samego urządzenia.
Prześlij listę wybranych stanowisk na mój adres e-mail.
Pomyślnie wysłano Twoją listę wybranych stanowisk.
Prosze podac ważny adres e-mail.